Guest Author Guidelines and Article Submission
After you have reviewed GD guidelines and feel that we are a fit for you, submit your article following the link down below.
Guest Author Criteria
- You are a well known provider or patron
- Maintain an excellent reputation
- Present a well-designed website (patrons excluded)
Pick Your Category
- Diary of an Escort –personal or private experience.
- Diary of a Hobbyist – gentlemen, put the reader in your shoes. Open a can of worms & give us some juicy tidbits we’re dying to hear. No reviews, please.
- True BDSM Fetish –BDSM Masters, Mistresses or slaves, allow us to bow down to your regal and commanding words – with pleasure.
- Bondassage – whether you are an escort, Domina, Domme or Tantrica, this section is for those Bondassage and Elysium by Bondassage licensed practitioners. You know who you are.
- Alternative Sexual Cultures – while you may not be a companion, your lifestyle or persona are flavored by a unique sexual orientation and you’d like to share your thoughts or experiences. You are in good company.
- What You Need to Know –informative, educational or beneficial topics. This category is not a platform for a sales pitch. Toot your horn but provide value to the reader.
- Erotica – possess the reader with your fantasy. Take it to the edge while maintaining a sense of good taste.
- Porn – tell us your yummy story and tell it like it is but hold any trash, you sexy thing.
- Opinion Matters – juicy tidbits from your perspective. Let it rip and give us something to chew on.
- Legal-Like Issues – political or economical issues and happenings impacting the escort industry, worldwide. Keep the legal shop talk simple and something that us layfolks can understand.
- Article & Link Exchange – Mandatory. We would like to have the GD link and banner posted on your blog or website. Likewise, your banner will be posted on the GD Links Page. This is great for SEO!
- Bio –Your bio will be posted on Geisha Diaries on your own dedicated page.
- Your Photos – Include 5 professional photos that you feel are suitable for the content of your article. Make sure they are sharp, focused and of high quality. Discreet watermarks are fine but watermarks that sprawl across the image are unacceptable. If you are planning to submit more than one article, you will need a variety of photos. Make sure your photos have your name on the file extension. If they do not, they will sit there in file purgatory, never to be identified. Blurred photos are unacceptable in most cases. What, you don’t have any photos? We can provide stock images fitting for your article.
- Your Banner – for inclusion on the Links Page. It should be 468×60. Static banners – jpeg format. Animated banners – png or gif format. Be sure to include your website link.
- Length of article – case by case, usually ranging between 500-1,200 words. Your article should be really rockin’ to exceed 1,200 words because folks nowadays don’t have the time to stick around. However, you don’t have to scrimp on quality just to fit it all into 500 words. This is a general guideline. Follow your gut.
- Content Copyright – Publication of your final, written content tells you that it has been copyrighted by Geisha Diaries. GD copyrighted material cannot be published. The way to claim your article is to post an excerpt and link to the original article here on Geisha Diaries as the main source! Not sure how to do that? Just ask.
- Editing – When we receive your entry, it will go in for any necessary editing and polishing. Grammatical and structural changes may be made but the message delivered will not be altered or censored.