“Most of the worldwide, adult community has been closely observing the growth and success rate of Geisha Affair International since its inception.”
For those of you who are still unfamiliar, Geisha Affair International is a high class, online advertising platform catering to the adult industry on a global scale. Geisha Affair (GA, as it is known) takes elegance, marketing exposure, true support and customer service to a whole new level unparalleled in the adult industry. At least, that’s what we’re told and that was our goal.
Populating a worldwide website the magnitude of GA has been a daunting task. But with the support of friends and clients, GA nears critical mass as daily membership quota is snowballing. We continue to receive more and more personal emails from clients who are thrilled with the website and want to do whatever they can to support the growth and presence of GA within the community. This is because they know that in so doing, belonging to a classy, user-friendly, affordable advertising website will greatly benefit their bottom line. In short, word-of-mouth is spreading like wildfire.
GA membership is still complimentary
Yes, it’s still free. But check out the screenshot below. Even when rates finally do kick in, look how affordable. And for those who want to really stand at the head of the crowd, there’s Red Carpet Geisha, in every sense of the term. This is the world according to Geisha Affair:
Is Geisha Affair the sexy, new alternative?
That’s what we are hearing and we’re smitten. In fact, we’re so flattered, that if you’re not yet a member of Geisha Affair, sign up by June 19th and you’ll receive a complimentary, custom designed banner, courtesy Meeshee Photograhy. What? You’re already a member? We love you, too! Refer a friend who becomes a member of Geisha Affair by June 19th and receive a complimentary, custom designed banner, courtesy Meeshee Photography.
If you’re a new member:
- Go here to sign up for your new profile on Geisha Affair
- Then, email us here with “I want my free GA banner” in the subject line of your email
- Mention the code, “New Member Banner” in the body of your email; your name saying that you just became a new member of Geisha Affair; attach 2 or 3 jpegs of your favorite horizontal photos (for the banner)
If you’re an existing member:
- Email us here with “I referred a friend” in the subject line of your email
- Mention the code, “GA Banner for a friend” in the body of your email; the name of your friend who just became a new member of Geisha Affair; attach 2-3 jpegs of your favorite horizontal photos
You’ll have your banner within 2-3 days.
Free reviews on Geisha Affair
We know that reviews are the meat and potatoes of your business, so we’ve made it a super easy, FREE process for your clients. You might not yet have any reviews posted on your GA profile. Let’s take care of that.
How clients can post FREE reviews on Geisha Affair
- Your client should go to www.geishaaffair.com
- Go to your profile (i.e., Pensacola, Florida) and click on it
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen until he/she sees a blue tab, “Add Review”
- Click on ‘Add Review’
Your client will now see the screen below, register his/her email and post the comment. Shortly thereafter, the comment will be moderated and posted.
- Mention to all of your clients in person, by phone or on the forums that you have a profile on Geisha Affair and that you’d really like them to post their reviews
- If you know that a client would like to post a new review somewhere else, ask them to also post it on Geisha Affair
- Make sure they click ‘Free Trial’
- Refer clients to this article
- Refer them directly to www.geishaaffair.com
Is Geisha Affair just for escorts?
Heavens, no. Our doors are open to massage folks, CMT’s, sugar babies, t-girls, courtesans, companions and all types of fetish and BDSM. In fact, if you’re a BDSMer, your profile will be adorned with a special ‘True BDSM’ seal, distinguishing you from all other categories.
Written by Geisha Affair International, Guest Author for Geisha Diaries